The Rail Enthusiast thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Sometimes MDB, I wish you had a sense of humour then I might find you funny.

Likewise Vern, likewise, oh and I sometimes don't know when you are being serious, like upthread

Last edited:

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Just taken out some new numbers for trains.

Not telling you what the numbers are, nor what the trains are. Probably some client confidentiality in there, but not worth the risk.

Not telling you what the numbers are, nor what the trains are. Probably some client confidentiality in there, but not worth the risk.

Class 68's ?

I have seen them running through Snow Hill and Moor Street, I assume on driver training.

classic33

Leg End Member

• 68001 Evolution
  • 68002 Intrepid
  • 68003 Astute
  • 68004 Rapid
  • 68005 Defiant
  • 68006 Daring
  • 68007 Valiant
  • 68008 Avenger
  • 68009 Titan
6800 6.jpg

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
Spotted any yet then @Mad Doug Biker?

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
To be fair, the class 70s were being introduced at the time I was really ill, and the subsequent rut I got into where I did absolutely nothing for a very, very long time afterwards (including cycling) had an effect.

But still, they are all a bit meh anyway.

classic33

Leg End Member
NOPE!!

I am strangely proud of the fact that I have only ever seen one class 70 in the 5 years they have been here, and that one class 70, 70003, I have seen twice!!

I hope to achieve the same with the class 68s and '88s, but I doubt I will manage it.

Only three planned for use North of the Border though!
Should make them harder spot.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I'm sure I will probably see them without making even the tiniest little sh*t of an effort then.

Actually, class 321s coming up here will probably be more notable!
We have had the (former Stanstead Express) class 322s up already, so it is only fair the class 321s also meet their little brothers in the shape of our endemic class 320s too.

In fact, that only leaves the class 456s, but them being in Scotland would just be silly!!

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm sure I will probably see them without making even the tiniest little sh*t of an effort then.

Actually, class 321s coming up here will probably be more notable!
We have had the (former Stanstead Express) class 322s up already, so it is only fair the class 321s also meet their little brothers in the shape of our endemic class 320s too.

In fact, that only leaves the class 456s, but them being in Scotland would just be silly!!
Likely to happen then, if it'd be just silly.

Top Bottom