The Chain (aka tune association)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blade1889

Fishing In The Rivers Of Life
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan - Marianne Faithfull

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0NxhFn0szc

raleighnut

Legendary Member
( Guitarist Zal Cleminson who always wore clown make-up)
A common mistake ignorant people made, he wore mime makeup, came about when they were on television and miming to their songs he mentioned this to Alex who said "that's it" so Zal didn't go 'half hearted' into it he met and took pointers from Marcel Marceau in order to get it right, if you look it is classic Pierrot makeup

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Hardly ignorant old boy! Misinformed opinion maybe, but ignorant? Tut! tut!! 🧐

OK a common mistake 'thickos' made, if it was clown makeup he'd have had a red nose and a hat. Incidentally Zal is the only one still playing music after the tragic death of Ted McKenna (the Drummer) who died during a routine Hernia op. Zal still looks good and the band 'Zal Cleminson's Sin Dogs' are excellent but the new band 'Orphans Of The Ash' are reputedly better

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Says the dweeb who wears George at ASDA clothing!! :rolleyes: :laugh:

:laugh: What is this George at Asda you speak of, I've been in Asda a couple of times back in the 1980s but didn't see any clothes and wasn't impressed by the quality of the food bit like a low rent Tesco I thought so never bothered going again. I wear Jeans (Lee Cooper or Easy) T shirts from hiking shops and fleeces from the same if its cold and normally one of my 4 leather jackets unless its raining heavily in which case its one of my hill walking coats.

Top Bottom