Tea?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
You'll cause trouble...
Nearly double figures here!

Directional ariel?
You think, you mean you don't know?

4c just now...
don't think it'll rise much,
had to stick a Rigsby on...

looks like Met Off say same through night and to drop to 0c at dawn..

Bobby Mhor

Guru
We're in double figures now, it's odd weather.
Soon be dropping for the night
Rigsby?

Snow on the way...

giphy.gif

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Don't drink too much of it, and watch those bubbles.

Success :cuppa:
working, shut down, restarted program etc then computer total restart and working..
18 'items' have declared themselves so far, a third TPMS...possibly number will go up as vehicles pass.
Might investigate 'other frequencies'..

anyhoo gang hut night..
dibdib etc etc

classic33

Leg End Member
Success :cuppa:
working, shut down, restarted program etc then computer total restart and working..
18 'items' have declared themselves so far, a third TPMS...possibly number will go up as vehicles pass.
Might investigate 'other frequencies'..

anyhoo gang hut night..
dibdib etc etc
Drinking to your success...
What's your neighbour going to do now when you set their car buzzing and beeping as and when you feel like it.

What does the newly installed "package" do/allow you to do?

Bob in the gang show!

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Drinking to your success...
What's your neighbour going to do now when you set their car buzzing and beeping as and when you feel like it.

What does the newly installed "package" do/allow you to do?

Bob in the gang show!

Psst, just back from a cross border foray.
Don't tell anyone:rolleyes:

Roads quiet heading N and got home in 2 hrs 30 mins which is pretty good going.
Came a new road to the M6 and must have paid dividends timewise.
Had a good laugh passing Carlisle, I mentioned ages ago about the number of DPD lorries heading N in like a convoy, I was thinking Brum or Manc..
nope, Carlisle hub is stuffed with their artics and is just at the back of the Asda we normally stop at..
oh, well..off to work the world.

oh RTL-433 on the Ytube....

classic33

Leg End Member
Psst, just back from a cross border foray.
Don't tell anyone:rolleyes:

Roads quiet heading N and got home in 2 hrs 30 mins which is pretty good going.
Came a new road to the M6 and must have paid dividends timewise.
Had a good laugh passing Carlisle, I mentioned ages ago about the number of DPD lorries heading N in like a convoy, I was thinking Brum or Manc..
nope, Carlisle hub is stuffed with their artics and is just at the back of the Asda we normally stop at..
oh, well..off to work the world.

oh RTL-433 on the Ytube....
You'll be caught one day! I'll not let on, don't worry.
Get anything worthwhile this time?

Take it they weren't quiet going South.
Enjoy yerssen, wherever you got to? New road, I'd be careful, could be a trap. Weary travellers looking for a quicker way home, they'll have you cleared out quicker than a motorway services could manage.
You think the M6 is busy, you should see the M62.
You stop, and shop, at Asda in Carlisle? What's on offer there.

Work, thought you'd given that up, but here you are "working the world". I dunno, can you be worse than anyone else who tried...

Watched one and it seems a wee bit on the large size for the pocket.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
You'll be caught one day! I'll not let on, don't worry.
Get anything worthwhile this time?

Take it they weren't quiet going South.
Enjoy yerssen, wherever you got to? New road, I'd be careful, could be a trap. Weary travellers looking for a quicker way home, they'll have you cleared out quicker than a motorway services could manage.
You think the M6 is busy, you should see the M62.
You stop, and shop, at Asda in Carlisle? What's on offer there.

Work, thought you'd given that up, but here you are "working the world". I dunno, can you be worse than anyone else who tried...

Watched one and it seems a wee bit on the large size for the pocket.

Only stop and get a brekkie...
been a tradition for a few years now.
Most times we take the road west to ( name withheld) instead of bombing down the motorway and then heading from (name withheld) to (redacted).
I just inputted my postcode to my cheapo far away made sat navvy thingy and it said Bob, go that way...
nice journey...
Anyone attempts anything I set Mary Ann on them :laugh:

I've down through Brum etc more than I'd like...horrendous but there again Glasgow can be snails pace but try heading westwards around 8 onwards then at 4.30 onwards at night...any trip we did down the east coast was A66 across then down the long and winding A/M1 (?) from corner of Scotch, been a while mind you.

classic33

Leg End Member
Only stop and get a brekkie...
been a tradition for a few years now.
Most times we take the road west to ( name withheld) instead of bombing down the motorway and then heading from (name withheld) to (redacted).
I just inputted my postcode to my cheapo far away made sat navvy thingy and it said Bob, go that way...
nice journey...
Anyone attempts anything I set Mary Ann on them :laugh:

I've down through Brum etc more than I'd like...horrendous but there again Glasgow can be snails pace but try heading westwards around 8 onwards then at 4.30 onwards at night...any trip we did down the east coast was A66 across then down the long and winding A/M1 (?) from corner of Scotch, been a while mind you.
So, on your trip from ###### to ######, you stop for brekkie. Do you not have summat to eat before leaving ######? Travelling on an empty stomach can be bad fer you.

Aren't those sat navvy things the perfect items for sending you off down unknown roads, to who knows where...
And if Mary Ann is up for parting with some cash...
Glasgow sounds no worse than anywhere else at rush hour. Everyone wanting to get a 100 yards down the road before everyone else.
The A1M/M1, that leads to Yorkshire!!

Bobby Mhor

Guru
So, on your trip from ###### to ######, you stop for brekkie. Do you not have summat to eat before leaving ######? Travelling on an empty stomach can be bad fer you.

Aren't those sat navvy things the perfect items for sending you off down unknown roads, to who knows where...
And if Mary Ann is up for parting with some cash...
Glasgow sounds no worse than anywhere else at rush hour. Everyone wanting to get a 100 yards down the road before everyone else.
The A1M/M1, that leads to Yorkshire!!

I've been through Yorkshire before a few times..
I know, lots of 'Not suitable for vehicles' signs about.
Common sense should kick in once off a main road...

You must know Mary Ann..
this ONE

classic33

Leg End Member
I've been through Yorkshire before a few times..
I know, lots of 'Not suitable for vehicles' signs about.
Common sense should kick in once off a main road...

You must know Mary Ann..
this ONE

You've said you've been a few times, always when yer close to or north o'border on the trip home.
Those signs don't work. They're old school, you've to read them not have them tell you.
There's a shortage of commonsense these days. So much so that they can't even ration it.

Wasn't certain if it was Mary Ann or Mary Ann Malone

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zurDbSWaGFI

Top Bottom