Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Jings Mr Ste..:okay:
are you still two days behind:ohmy:
it was legal drinking age for me
Moi... ?

2 days behind... ?

I've never heard the likes. :whistle:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Sounds like a really difficult situation to be in. Maybe, sometimes, too much water has flowed under the bridge and it's time for a new start - only you can decide whether that time has come.

I could put up with the cycling, walking, guitar playing and thumb sucking but Manic Street Preachers?!? Too far... :tongue:

Have another :cuppa:, it'll all look better in the morning (assuming he doesn't eat your breakfast again... :gun:)
I have painted my oat jar with glass paint!

But the Manics are awesome :ohmy:. How about Eric Johnson, Joe Satriani or even so ZZ Top. Neighbours have not whinged yet.

Hubster is doing some emulsioning :eek: I think I hit a nerve there today.
Just got time for a quick dump run before deciding what to cook for tea. We've dodged showers all afternoon. I say showers. Stair-rod rain. The first lot we hid in the car. Then next lot, under the funny shelter thing in the park (looks like a bus stop but isn't) the next shower we hid under the pavillion. Then made a dash for the car and the sun came out and it's been nice ever since.

I have mucked out my office and dusted the under used guitars :laugh:. I've tuned them and played them a bit so they don't feel too under appreciated. I do need to sell a couple of guitars, they seem to have accumulated a bit.

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Whats wrong with that era Mrs D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom