Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
That's the one right there....

They all said you were useless @classic33 but I can't agree with them....

them being Traindriver, IDMk2, stephec & that Welsh Brummie lass from Dudley....

Not that I gossip you understand.

:rofl::rofl:

classic33

Leg End Member
and shortbread :hyper:
There's this one, at only 500g
310277-billionaires-shortbread-500g-slab.jpg

stephec

Squire
Wouldn't it be easier, and nicer, to have a nice warm bath but strap a packet of frozen peas to the dodgy knee. Even some freeze spray anything. It would avoid shrinkage, I know how you bloke types try to avoid shrinkage.

Out of interest, why are out running with a dodgy knee?

I stopped running about three months ago because of pain in my left knee.

When it didn't go away I went to the doctor and saw a locum who bent my knee back and forwards and said it was arthritis, and he had some blood tests done that he said would check for it.

When I rang up for my results the receptionist said all the results were good, "so no arthritis?" I said.

"Err, I don't know."

"So I need a doctor to interpret the results then if it's not that?"

I go back and the locum's gone, but I see the regular nice young lady doctor who says there's no blood test for arthritis, but it shows there's no inflammation.

The good thing about her though was that when I mentioned it was related to running she did seem interested, and the first thing she asked was if I'd had a proper gait analysis done.

I left it until I'd been pain free for a fortnight, but before I went out tonight I had a bit of a twinge down my inner thigh, so when I got back I had the ice bath to be on the safe side.

As for the shrinkage, I had my glasses on as I was reading a book to take my mind off the cold, and my fingers would have been numb if I'd have dipped them in the water so it didn't really matter anyway. :biggrin:

stephec

Squire
Didn't want to say that.
At least you didn't think it. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom