Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
It is here as well...
I'm not moving..(unless Mrs Mhor INSTRUCTS)
looks like a rainy week ahead
Forecast has changed again to a couple of wettish days..

Get it right, chaps:rolleyes:
I braved it and finished off what has been my highest mileage week for nearly 2 years :smile: Still feel I haven't got the power or speed back in my legs pre my off last year, but at least the endurance seems to be ok.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
I braved it and finished off what has been my highest mileage week for nearly 2 years :smile: Still feel I haven't got the power or speed back in my legs pre my off last year, but at least the endurance seems to be ok.
Did you not read the other day I hate you:rolleyes:

I did 99.9 ml this week between my two outs and my hill walk on Fri..

I'll blow a raspberry in your direction if I get to Chonzie this year....

Enjoyed this mornings loop with my youngest, first time he has asked to go for a ride :hyper: normally have to bribe him.
He seems to have enjoyed it.

568e07ac078d0482dacd841230691cb8_zpsuhsholfj.jpg

https://www.strava.com/activities/325074163

172traindriver

Legendary Member
It is here as well...
I'm not moving..(unless Mrs Mhor INSTRUCTS)
looks like a rainy week ahead
Forecast has changed again to a couple of wettish days..

Get it right, chaps:rolleyes:

Well they got it wrong today Bobby :okay:
Forecast back on Thursday said yesterday and today were due to be wet. Well they got it right about yesterday, it was dire, but it wasn't too bad today. It clouded over and wasn't that warm due to the nagging north westerly wind, but at least it stayed dry and we managed 76 miles and got into @the_mikey territory (Gloucestershire).
I am pretty sure that is Mikeys county even though it was the northern end near Tewksbury.

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Well done Mo :bravo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom