Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I really do love my friends in Scotland. She contacted me concerned that we had not come up this Easter as we normally do. The usual chit chat followed by email explaining the situation and mentioning that I was waiting to have my spine fused.

Yesterday I got this email from her.

Hi xxxx,
Just checking up on you, I have been cleaning Stewart Cottage and was thinking of you. How did the operation go? I really hope everything is OK, please let me know.
As soon as you are fit enough to travel and need some recuperation we hope you will come here, you can have a cottage free of charge as soon as the summer season is over.
Love
xxxxxx

I know they are not well off, and we are always given a substantial discount as it is. We had actually been planning on spending 2 weeks there in September but had not contacted her yet because we didn't know if I would be able to travel that far in the car by then and we know we can usually book the cottage quite late on in September as it is. It is rare to find such kind an generous people nowadays.

classic33

Leg End Member
I really do love my friends in Scotland. She contacted me concerned that we had not come up this Easter as we normally do. The usual chit chat followed by email explaining the situation and mentioning that I was waiting to have my spine fused.

I know they are not well off, and we are always given a substantial discount as it is. We had actually been planning on spending 2 weeks there in September but had not contacted her yet because we didn't know if I would be able to travel that far in the car by then and we know we can usually book the cottage quite late on in September as it is. It is rare to find such kind an generous people nowadays.
A True friend.

Mo1959

Legendary Member

Awwww, that's so nice of them. I have a feeling in my old bones that you will manage up by then if you continue with your progress. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom