Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Sorry, wasn't clear. I should have just said the third chainring from the front.
I don't know!

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning Teepees! Looks like another cracker out there today, pity I'm in meetings!!

Have a great day y'all.
Do you actually work or just go to meetings??? :laugh:

Don't want to make you jealous but I have just had the most gorgeous tootle round Loch Earn on the hybrid. Legs needed a break from the climbing. Even stopped to grab a couple of pics.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Morning Teepees! Looks like another cracker out there today, pity I'm in meetings!!

Have a great day y'all.
Good mornin' @Fubar :hello:

Meetings Shmeetings *as they might say in that there America*

I have arrived at wwww half an hour early....

Dare not be late in this job because there is no stopping back after work or working lunch etc.

My wwww.leaves without me if I am not there & my wonderful management then either dock pay or make you work the missed part at the exact time on the same corresponding day at your own cost.

Or put it on your discipline card or both.

It's actually better financially & personal time wise to have pay docked.

No accounting for extremes in traffic conditions either. :angry:

Not that I am bitter or anything :whistle: :tongue:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning all. Another scorcher here today :sun:

Just about to have breakfast and tidy up then wait for my lift to go collect my bike at 10am.
Then we're off over the water for a spot of mountain biking :hyper:
I've even got rolls etc and made us a little picnic :hungry:
That sounds great. Have fun. I have already been and had my tootle while the roads were quiet and it was cool. Really enjoyed it this morning.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Gl
Do you actually work or just go to meetings??? :laugh:

Don't want to make you jealous but I have just had the most gorgeous tootle round Loch Earn on the hybrid. Legs needed a break from the climbing. Even stopped to grab a couple of pics.
Good morning our Mo :hello:

Bet you had some beautiful scenery on your :bicycle: ride.

Not long before the Great Manchester Cycle now, looking forward to causing the traffic chaos rather than being in it.

:bicycle: :evil: :angel: :biggrin: :bicycle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom