Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good Afternoon :cuppa:
It was a fair sapping headwind going outwards and a brief amount of tailwind on my return loop..but it's never enough is it? Anyway, another 50k in the bank, fairly flat route this time, knee was playing up a bit. :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
grim-reaper Check List.png

jhawk

Veteran
Jesus H... Is it really 20 past 2 in the afternoon?! Time for a cuppa. Have just returned from the shops where I purchased my food for the next two days. Heading off on an overnight trip tomorrow! :smile: (I've probably bought too much food, knowing me). And I can't take the touring bike yet... I need to find a rear spindle that fits... And I've not been able to do that yet. So it's the MTB + 2 panniers (and maybe the handlebar bag).

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Jesus H... Is it really 20 past 2 in the afternoon?! Time for a cuppa. Have just returned from the shops where I purchased my food for the next two days. Heading off on an overnight trip tomorrow! :smile: (I've probably bought too much food, knowing me). And I can't take the touring bike yet... I need to find a rear spindle that fits... And I've not been able to do that yet. So it's the MTB + 2 panniers (and maybe the handlebar bag).

No. It's 6.20 in the evening.

jhawk

Veteran
No. It's 6.20 in the evening.

For you! ;) Well played.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
You're off the scale too... ;)

Someone tell jhawk that it's not wise to play the 'What time it is in my part of the world' card around here... View attachment 91503
It isn't? It's 7am here now, on a moderately chilly morning (got down to about 3°C during my ride to work).

Ahhh..the MTB.... Mechanically Troublesome Bike :smile:
Well, that makes more sense than "mountain bike", I mean how does one derive "mountain bike" from MTB? :headshake:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom