Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Not fully up in the sky yet
Not even above the natural horizon yet.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Morning all.
It's wild out there! Glad the planned ride is tomorrow!
I've been up since 6am....going to wake Mr SL shortly and make a bacon roll :smile:
Morning. Yes it's not very pleasant out. Even my dog walk was shorter than usual.
Really need to go round for bread and milk soon though. Can't risk not making plenty of :cuppa: on days like this!

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning. Yes it's not very pleasant out. Even my dog walk was shorter than usual.
Really need to go round for bread and milk soon though. Can't risk not making plenty of :cuppa: on days like this!
True!
We have a co-op just across the road but it's closing this Thursday to make way for an Aldi. Unfortunately that won't be up and running for about a year (so I've heard) so I shall have to travel further for my tea requirements.
Never mind, good excuse to put the panniers on the hybrid and ride to Tesco!

ScotiaLass

Guru
Lovely smells wafting in from subway sat here at the bus station, must resist.
Drive past mine - I'll throw you a bacon roll :laugh:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
lobstertree.jpg

its the lobster day today..
I could smash some east Strava segments today if required, getting home? a breeze..
train to west of here and get blown up the track

oh, and a good morning:hello:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
On our first day of the Velodyssey trip, just hours after starting off in Roscoff, we met Mrs ID for lunch at Morlaix. Keen to subsume ourselves into French culture from the off we sat and had a coffee and then looked for some lunch, found a place selling takeway baguettes with all sorts of yummy local fillings. Nigel excused himself and went and got a Subway from down the road and then couldn't understand the pitying looks we gave him... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom