Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Crocodile shoes and Spender

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
I'm back, ogled the beavers. Fascinating. :smile:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Scotland?
No, they found a wild population just a few miles from me on the River Otter (really, Beavers on the Otter). Defra wanted them trapped and moved to a zoo/nature park but the film documents the efforts Devon Wildlife Trust made to make sure they were disease free and prove they could study them in the wild. Have been down to the site since, I regularly use a road that goes by their home. :smile:

There's no need for that kind of filth.
You wear paisley and flares, drive a Capri and have a large collection of Mother-In-Law jokes. You may actually be Gene Hunt. :smile:

stephec

Squire
No, they found a wild population just a few miles from me on the River Otter (really, Beavers on the Otter). Defra wanted them trapped and moved to a zoo/nature park but the film documents the efforts Devon Wildlife Trust made to make sure they were disease free and prove they could study them in the wild. Have been down to the site since, I regularly use a road that goes by their home. :smile:

You wear paisley and flares, drive a Capri and have a large collection of Mother-In-Law jokes. You may actually be Gene Hunt. :smile:
That's one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me, apart from the paisley. :biggrin:

And I sold my Capri about five years ago, I wish I hadn't but I didn't use it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom