Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Good Morning Bobby :hello:
Afternoon mr Choo..
Enjoy your day out..
For glory:okay:

Good morning Bobby M :hello:

Enjoy your leisure time :thumbsup:
@SteCenturion

Good afternoon..:hello:

Weather Warning !!

Today will start out dry, with sporadic sun & patchy cloud, feeling cool one minute & warm the next in Greatest Manchestercershire.

Outbreaks of Moronic questions approaching from the West brought in by a Joe Public front.

Mid day will see a Belly Flood caused by a La Canadian Triple front from the Buttery causing some to feel sluggish in the afternoon.

The afternoon looks set to be changeable with the occasional normal person outnumbered by
F€CWITS :crazy:

The evening is set to be a turbulent affair caused by youfs & draft Stella.

This is SteCenturion reporting for Completeb0llocks News :hello:

It this just from you:whistle:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Morning, it was a bright and sunny one so headed out to test my dodgy knee... back with some pain and a limp after about 20k but it didn't completely give out. May need to be patient with it.:cuppa:
Coffee and hoovering the car out then...:smile:
Good afternoon ID :hello:

I am suffering with you today, a combination of back, shoulder & leg pain, possibly/probably :sad: not as severe as yours though.

Last edited:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
I'm not sure if I'm still alive or not. I think that was the most climbing I have done on a ride and yet more strong winds didn't make it any easier. Bet it still won't have burned off all the food I couldn't stop eating yesterday though. :blush::laugh:
https://app.strava.com/activities/314565092
I think I do well ..
then you depress me:cry:

only kidding, well done;)

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Goooooood afternòon folks. Seems I'm getting later and later. Bora da, not a bad day today. Have fun everyone.
Good afternoon Ms:hello:

Morning, it was a bright and sunny one so headed out to test my dodgy knee... back with some pain and a limp after about 20k but it didn't completely give out. May need to be patient with it.:cuppa:
Coffee and hoovering the car out then...:smile:
You look after yourself, auld yin:ohmy:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Is all this uploading from a Garmin to Strava easy peasy Mo ?
It is indeed. Install the little Garmin Express app on your computer and when you connect your Garmin it uploads your ride to Garmin Connect. If you go into your Strava settings you can then connect the two up so it automatically goes to Strava too.

In fact, you don't even need to bother with Garmin Connect, your Garmin can just download straight to Strava. I have always just let it go through Connect first and it gives you another site where your rides are logged in case one goes down I suppose.

Last edited:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Goooooood afternòon folks. Seems I'm getting later and later. Bora da, not a bad day today. Have fun everyone.
Good afternoon your Highness :notworthy:

The :sun: is shining, the birds are wearing less clothes/tweeting on Twitter & my :bicycle: is sat gathering dust (as am I really).

Oh & Bora Ultra to you too :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom