Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!

Skippy's a she?
Yep! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skippy_the_Bush_Kangaroo
"The show's star was Skippy, a wild female eastern grey kangaroo befriended by Sonny Hammond, younger son of the Head Ranger of Waratah National Park. The stories revolved around events in the park, including its animals, the dangers arising from natural hazards, and the actions of visitors. The boy's mother is said (in Episode 48 "The Mine") to have died shortly after Sonny was born."
"Later history
In 1999, Skippy starred in advertisements for the chocolate confectionery Rolo Cookies.
In September 2008, actor
Tony Bonner sued the production company seeking residuals from merchandising and DVD sales from the series.
On 17 September 2009, a documentary Skippy: Australia's First Superstar was broadcast on the ABC in Australia and the BBC in the UK. The documentary was produced by WA-based documentary production company Electric Pictures.
Also in 2009, the
Nine Network began to rerun the series in a graveyard slot in the early hours of the morning."

172traindriver

Legendary Member
You know...

I think that was quite uncalled for by Classic.
We all get along on here and don't need him acting the big bully boy, just because he waves his big weapon about.

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
He has been a nasty man. He should be thrown in Mrs D's dungeon to calm down
That's what you're after isn't it?

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Yep! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skippy_the_Bush_Kangaroo
"The show's star was Skippy, a wild female eastern grey kangaroo befriended by Sonny Hammond, younger son of the Head Ranger of Waratah National Park. The stories revolved around events in the park, including its animals, the dangers arising from natural hazards, and the actions of visitors. The boy's mother is said (in Episode 48 "The Mine") to have died shortly after Sonny was born."
"Later history
In 1999, Skippy starred in advertisements for the chocolate confectionery Rolo Cookies.
In September 2008, actor
Tony Bonner sued the production company seeking residuals from merchandising and DVD sales from the series.
On 17 September 2009, a documentary Skippy: Australia's First Superstar was broadcast on the ABC in Australia and the BBC in the UK. The documentary was produced by WA-based documentary production company Electric Pictures.
Also in 2009, the
Nine Network began to rerun the series in a graveyard slot in the early hours of the morning."

Not in Victors story though

classic33

Leg End Member

Attachments

• depositphotos_32352727-dislike-icon.jpg
    depositphotos_32352727-dislike-icon.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom