Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
A runner, he's not said owt since!

He'll be back

Lullabelle

Banana
I saw this and thought of @vernon

11222588_1181847618508069_6654788503745737987_n.jpg

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Are you still job hunting?
I have been offered a job here by the nice meter guy. I have my part-time job with Norwich Guitar Academy, which will be full time eventually. I like the job, it's fun and a bit different.
I was in Exeter, seeing my pal Wendy and giving her lovely daughter advice as I am her 'Bad Auntie'. I'm the one with a tattoo and a small attitude problem. Wendy's ex-husband had me down as a 'bad influence' on his wife within 6 months of them marrying. Praise God, she dumped the chump 18 months ago.
I do have a weather eye on the job and housing exchange scene in Wendy's area though.

stephec

Squire
I have been offered a job here by the nice meter guy. I have my part-time job with Norwich Guitar Academy, which will be full time eventually. I like the job, it's fun and a bit different.
I was in Exeter, seeing my pal Wendy and giving her lovely daughter advice as I am her 'Bad Auntie'. I'm the one with a tattoo and a small attitude problem. Wendy's ex-husband had me down as a 'bad influence' on his wife within 6 months of them marrying. Praise God, she dumped the chump 18 months ago.
I do have a weather eye on the job and housing exchange scene in Wendy's area though.

That reminds me of that show from the nineties: Sabrina the Teenage Witch, about a girl who lived with two aunties and were all witches.

In one episode Raquel Welch turned up dressed in black PVC and thigh boots as her bad auntie. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom