Tea? (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
I'd like to see @stephec strutting his stuff at yoga and pilates. Can we have a photo?
Unfortunately not, I had my camera taken off me last time I went in.. :biggrin:

stephec

Squire
I'd like to see @stephec strutting his stuff at yoga and pilates. Can we have a photo?
I've found one, control yourselves ladies. :biggrin:

2015-05-16-10-28-37--460692746.jpeg

ScotiaLass

Guru
My wife's been told to try them for her ropey lower back, and I can get free classes at my gym, so I'm going to have a look as well.
I don't like 'normal' yoga but the Tai Chi stuff is really good.
I have arthritis in my upper and lower spine and have noticed an improvement in my strength and balance. I've been going to Tai Chi for about 8 months now.

stephec

Squire
I don't like 'normal' yoga but the Tai Chi stuff is really good.
I have arthritis in my upper and lower spine and have noticed an improvement in my strength and balance. I've been going to Tai Chi for about 8 months now.
The yoga at my gym is called dynamic yoga, I don't know what the difference is.

I had a blood test yesterday to see if I've got arthritis in my left knee. A couple of years ago I had an impingement in my right shoulder, and now my left one feels the same. :sad:

Is that what it's like when you start getting old? :biggrin:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Was a tad gusty this morning so 31 miles were more than enough. My back gets a bit achy pushing into a headwind. Made it back before the rain arrived though.
I decided to walk over the hill then take long way round home, bad move..
pounded by horizontal hailstones then another two getting awfy drookit on the way home..
hot shower and a :cuppa: most welcome..
no cyclists spotted either, a first:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom