Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
:laugh: Yes, and I object to being called "Australian". Henceforth, ye shall address me as an "uɐǝpodᴉʇu∀"!

Come on @victor tell us the truth. It was like the Aussie that used to cycle with us. He was always reminding us we were poms and you boys were going to whop us at cricket (that series was a 5-0 :laugh:) but when we pinned him down on the subject he had to confess to us his parents were poms. :laugh::laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Don't know, we never had an Antipidean Advisor.

Just Big Chief s*itting Bull!

Now lets see which side of the border was he on then? :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Come on @victor tell us the truth. It was like the Aussie that used to cycle with us. He was always reminding us we were poms and you boys were going to whop us at cricket (that series was a 5-0 :laugh:) but when we pinned him down on the subject he had to confess to us his parents were poms. :laugh::laugh:
If he was born in Australia & spent he's early life there, I'd say he was Austrailan.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
My dad came to Australia when he was 10 and he's now 73, so he's more Australian than Dutch, I think. My mum was born here, though. So I have half Dutch ancestry, and the other half is a mix of French, Irish, Scottish and Welsh, apparently.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
My dad came to Australia when he was 10 and he's now 73, so he's more Australian than Dutch, I think. My mum was born here, though. So I have half Dutch ancestry, and the other half is a mix of French, Irish, Scottish and Welsh, apparently.

Nice one mate :thumbsup:
So go on then tell us we are crap at cricket, and I will agree with you :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
Have you just created the post of the native Yorkshire advisor for yourself? :laugh:
No, the posistion did exist with him "advising" the council on all things Native American.
Last heard he'd found a similar posistion down south somewhere.
Came in handy as he was found out just before he left to move to his new job. Even managed to get the council to buy him the local manor house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom