Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
You are ARMED?:eek:. That changes everything...... Hey everyone, the Dragon lady is packing heat!:eek:. like, like, like, like, like, like, like,like, like, like, like, like, like, like,like, like, like, like, like, like, like,like, like, like, like, like, like, like. Just don't hurt me!

It's when the Dragon gets you tied up in her dugeon, is
And there you were, worried about a little old air rifle.

@Bobby Mhor will be getting jealous, he will want a lawn mower like that :laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
We do and have had for years. The 24hr store in town only closes on a Saturday night from midnight until 5am and that's due to the high number of drunk clubbers they were getting in.
Where we are we also have a 24hr Asda nearby too

I take it the licensing laws for Sunday trading must be different north of the border?

classic33

Leg End Member
............and what about the inhabitants? :laugh:
Yorkshire or Scotland?

young Ed

Veteran
She's nicked Ed's flag!! Mind you, with that vehicle she can probably nick anything...:smile:
nah, she can have that one it's blue and pale GOLD where as mine is blue and YELLOW
she wouldn't dare fight me for my flag, she's scared of me when i jump aboard a tractor, i really don't blame her!
Some ride-on lawnmower, that. You can't believe a word she says. I was completely taken in.
we got a proper job round here
4149.jpg

9ft topper, gear driven! :smile:
Cheers Ed

classic33

Leg End Member
nah, she can have that one it's blue and pale GOLD where as mine is blue and YELLOW
she wouldn't dare fight me for my flag, she's scared of me when i jump aboard a tractor, i really don't blame her!

we got a proper job round here
4149.jpg

9ft topper, gear driven! :smile:
Cheers Ed
Get a fifteen foot one!
Or is that mounted on the front?

classic33

Leg End Member
Send some sun this way, please :cold:. When I got up a 4am to get ready for work, it was 0.5°C. During my ride to work, my bike computer's temperature reading dropped to -1.8°C (affected by wind chill, of course) and stayed there for most of the ride. Now, at work, the air-conditioning isn't working properly.
Stick an extra layer on, sit back & enjoy a cuppa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom