Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I've moved, I have internet, I've been sick-as-a-dog..........but things are going OK. I've managed about 3 weeks work on this house in the last week, despite 2 days when I clearly must have just been hours from death.

Anything happened whilst I've been away (other than the obvious.......stephec & the ladies.......)?
You missed my funeral on Tuesday for starters.

MikeG

Guru
You missed my funeral on Tuesday for starters.
Really? How did it go?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I've moved, I have internet, I've been sick-as-a-dog..........but things are going OK. I've managed about 3 weeks work on this house in the last week, despite 2 days when I clearly must have just been hours from death.

Anything happened whilst I've been away (other than the obvious.......stephec & the ladies.......)?

Hey Mike nice to have you back. Are you all right now? Did the move go as planned. Is everything ok?

MikeG

Guru
Hey Mike nice to have you back. Are you all right now? Did the move go as planned. Is everything ok?
Thanks WD.

Yes, all went really well, although I really was very sick for a couple of days after working on the drains in our new house. We had a week between moving out of the old one to get the new place (almost) fit for human habitation, and we just about did it.........moving in on schedule yesterday. There is still a lot to do, but we've achieved an awful lot in a very short time.

classic33

Leg End Member
Thanks WD.

Yes, all went really well, although I really was very sick for a couple of days after working on the drains in our new house. We had a week between moving out of the old one to get the new place (almost) fit for human habitation, and we just about did it.........moving in on schedule yesterday. There is still a lot to do, but we've achieved an awful lot in a very short time.
Nowt nasty down there was there?

MikeG

Guru
It was nasty everywhere. I convinced myself I had Wiels disease and had hours to live. I couldn't stand up. Three days later I still feel like I've been kicked in the belly by a horse, but I'm fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom