Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Goooooooood morning everyone in tealandia. Another spiffing day today. Nice to see your chipper Mr Bob. Morning mikey. Have a great day In Swansea, with lots of tea :cuppa: have a good one everyone, whatever and wherever you are today. Have fun. Another scorchio day i think :sun::sun::sun:. I'll have to wear my crash helmet, the grandchildren will be here again. Watch out for mayhem and merryment all round.:laugh:

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Morning WD :sun:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Is it just me or is @SteCenturion on more now he's back at ork and not lazing about at home?
It's not often your wrong @classic33 & your right again.

It's easier on my lug holes when I am at work to do CC chattin' as her indoors doesn't like it & is quite vocal about it too.

"What do you need to talk to strangers for", blah, blah.

"Are there any women on there" ? Waffle, waffle.

"What are you talking about" ? & so on & so on.

Miss C just doesn't get it.

I am quite sure she thinks I am looking for some extra curricular activity.

I have told her that I mainly talk about things I can't talk about with her, like, funnily enough, cycling, as well as football predictions leagues, the news & a little bit of politics etc.

Never got round to mentioning the wind ups & double entendres though.
Thought that might be too much.

I just don't think she gets social media, forums at all.

I don't do Facebook & rarely touch my twitter account, I don't chase women or go away on lads weekends or for 'work' & she has access to see what I am doing & where work wise all the time so even if I wanted too play away, which I don't, I couldn't.

I don't know.

Maybe I am unreasonable, discuss amongst yourselves.

Anyway, that's my moaning done.

Hope you all have a t'riffic day. :sun:

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Being paid to arse around on here's got to be better than doing it for free.

Reminds me of a guy I worked with, he never went to the toilet at dinnertime, only before or after.

His motto was, "do it in work's time, not your own." :smile:
Spot on stephec.

It's one of those jobs where I can have a little time for browsing & posting during a lull, such as when I am around small towns & villages on little used routes or conversely I don't get time to fart, let alone look at my phone.

Swings & Roundabouts :thumbsup:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning all.
Another glorious day here. I can't do much until later as the LBS doesn't open until 10am and I have something else to do, which I can't quite remember......oh yeah....I have to collect hubby from the airport, as he's back from Australia today :biggrin:

I'm having issues with a track pump and 2 presta valves....but that's probably because I'm just stupid!

ScotiaLass

Guru
It's not often your wrong @classic33 & your right again.

It's easier on my lug holes when I am at work to do CC chattin' as her indoors doesn't like it & is quite vocal about it too.

"What do you need to talk to strangers for", blah, blah.

"Are there any women on there" ? Waffle, waffle.

"What are you talking about" ? & so on & so on.

Miss C just doesn't get it.

I am quite sure she thinks I am looking for some extra curricular activity.

I have told her that I mainly talk about things I can't talk about with her, like, funnily enough, cycling, as well as football predictions leagues, the news & a little bit of politics etc.

Never got round to mentioning the wind ups & double entendres though.
Thought that might be too much.

I just don't think she gets social media, forums at all.

I don't do Facebook & rarely touch my twitter account, I don't chase women or go away on lads weekends or for 'work' & she has access to see what I am doing & where work wise all the time so even if I wanted too play away, which I don't, I couldn't.

I don't know.

Maybe I am unreasonable, discuss amongst yourselves.

Anyway, that's my moaning done.

Hope you all have a t'riffic day. :sun:

I'm lucky to be married to someone who does get the whole social media thing, although he rarely uses it himself.
I tell him about some of the conversations we have on here and we have a laugh about it....as he always tells me, 'If you're happy, I'm happy'. Bless.

ScotiaLass

Guru
If you can still pull the cable tight that suggests it's still located in the shifter, it's hard to say without seeing it in the flesh though.

Is it Priscilla or Arabella, I can't remember now?
It's Priscilla - the cowbag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom