Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Currently, I am watching stage 3 (London) of the TdF, having fallen 10 days behind on the Giro I am now 12 days behind on the TdF.

Family life eh.

That & watching my ebay item (Marshall amp for sale) reach only a 1/4 of its reserve price.
With 51 watchers I am hopeful but probably miguided in thinking it might sell.

I would only spend the money on cycling stuff anyway probably.

No, actually, a holiday/short break for missus & nipper.

Being that far behind @classic will wonder if it is currently today, tomorrow or yesterday :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Afternoon people. Behave yourself or else train driver. :laugh: went for a pootle around town this morning even though it was scorchio. I know some of you like train stations so........
20140723_111637.jpg

no. Im not turning into a choo choo enthusiastic. Hope your all having a good day.

thanks @172traindriver glad you like It.

Last edited:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon people. Behave or else train driver. :laugh: went for a pootle around town this morning even though it was scorchio. I know some of you like train stations so........ View attachment 51223

no. Im not turning into a choo choo enthusiastic. Hope your all having a good day.

Afternoon Mrs D, nice pic of Mac station. What do you mean behave, I haven't done anything :smile:

Last edited:

172traindriver

Legendary Member

Not to Mrs D :rose:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon people.glad you or else train driver. :laugh: went for a pootle around town this morning even though it was scorchio. I know some of you like train stations so........ View attachment 51223

thanks @172traindriver glad you like It.

Very nice stonework. The buildings are well looked after and are impressive

classic33

Leg End Member
I can't do links Saluki, sorry, as I am a technonumpty & I do all my forum stuff from my phone.

I keep promising to catch up with I.T stuff but nobody I know has the time or patience to teach me.:thumbsup:
Highlight the addresd bar by pressing & holding until a list of options are displayed. From that list select copy url.
Go to reply box, repeat the press & hold choosing Paste from the options given.
You're then free to finish your post.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Highlight the addresd bar by pressing & holding until a list of options are displayed. From that list select copy url.
Go to reply box, repeat the press & hold choosing Paste from the options given.
You're then free to finish your post.
Can this be done from a touch screen Galaxy phone classic.

Also, when did you learn Hebrew ?

I will try, promises will not be made though. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom