Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
You're welcome to it. I don't want it!
You already have it,grim one:ohmy:

classic33

Leg End Member
They started singing the one about the fishermen not coming home (I think they're all about that but don't quote me on it) so I thought I would come home before I was one of them. It's got a bit less trains here. Think I liked the trains better. Tea. That'll do it. I was going to have Horlicks but I thought that word would be to provocative for you lot.
There's this one
The Crazy Train.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
Guess what I've just done?
Said no!

Ansome

My son used to say that a lot when he was young, 'Guess what?' He gave up prefacing any news of an exciting event in his life with this after I started coming out with more and more preposterous 'guesses' to his question 'Ummm, you saw a crocodile eat Mrs Jones across the road...No, oh, a space rocket took off from your playground today?' And so on until he forgot what he was going to say and just hit me frustratedly instead. Does the same to his boy now.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I'm still here, damn you all and your feminine wiles, why can't you just say what you mean?

When a bloke says, "no, football's on," he means ,"no, football's on," no more no less, and no MA in psychology is required to work out the hidden meaning. :smile:

In my home, when I say "no football is on" Hubster knows exactly what I mean :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom