Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon to you all :hello:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Good afternoon to all, looks like the rain is approaching Mhor Towers:rain:
No cycling today, just an early morning 5ml stroll along the back roads, nice:thumbsup:.
Too much smell of the country in parts:ohmy:

Hi Ms WD:hello:

Evening Bobby :hello:

classic33

Leg End Member
What happened in the four and a half hours between you posting Good Night and the Good Morning?
Tried to work out why I wasn't informed earlier that I'd popped my clogs on Tuesday, and working out if I can get to my funeral next week. Unable to contact the funeral directors by phone. Now awaiting a response to the feedback form filled in earlier on today. About how I'd been treated by them.
Lightning killed the internet connection a couple of times. Neighbour left for school at 03:48 approx.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Evening classic. Evening everyone :hello:. Hope youre all having a good day. I can hear thunder in the distance somewhere. Its been raining and drizzling most of the day, but it hasn't cooled down at all. Its still hot, humid and muggy here. Time for another cup of coffee i think.:cuppa:

classic33

Leg End Member
Evening classic. Evening everyone :hello:. Hope youre all having a good day. I can hear thunder in the distance somewhere. Its been raining and drizzling most of the day, but it hasn't cooled down at all. Its still hot, humid and muggy here. Time for another cup of coffee i think.:cuppa:
Stopped about four here, rain wise. Keeps on trying and the there's the thunder rumbling in the background, now and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom