Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I've got a Giant TCR in the old Once team colours, I'd stick a photo on but it's asleep under the stairs again now, I think the shock was too much for it.

And my last post should have read Plodder Lane from bottom to top, not top to bottom.
Will look out for you (in a years time when TCR gets another outing).

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Hi @SteCenturion , thats bad news about your back, hope it gets better soon. A cycling injury, or general wear and tear etc? On a couple of ocasions when I have hurt my back, it has been one of the most unpleasant experiences I have been through.
Lifting the 3 yr old (just turned) onto the bog.

+ a long standing problem from the days I used to weight train & had an accident in the Gym.

Doing my head in now, but, in the grand scheme of things, nothing in comparison to other folks problems so I should count my blessings.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Good Night Folks :hello:

G'night 172traindriver! :hello:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
No, I am a terrible pain sat around the house though, don't like being still too much.

It's now looking like I might not make my "under a week" target too.
When I hurt my back, I would stand and rock from side to side, or front to back to get some pain relief. I have quite a physical job and there was no way that I could lift, bend or stretch with my back. I had a slightly displaced vertebrae which was gradually manipulated back to where it belonged. I was out of action for nearly 2 years with it though. That's when I started dog walking, I could do that without pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom