Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
:eek: me? Did i say anything @stephec ? :laugh::laugh: you. Dancing. Spiv suits you down to the ground :girldance::giggle::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm an officer and a gentleman, I could show you a waltz.

Although I reckon it'd be more likely you leading me a merry dance.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
New Zealand not Nigeria.
Return email address is a New Zealand one. They have my name which isn't included in any part of my e-mail address.
Distance might be why its only 20 hours per week though!

I realise it is in NZ Mr C, but normally the main man claiming to be your long lost buddy or whatever comes from Nigeria. Anyway what is the cost to you to be considered for this wonderful opportunity? :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
:eek: me? Did i say anything @stephec ? :laugh::laugh: you. Dancing. Spiv suits you down to the ground :girldance::giggle::rofl::rofl::rofl:
200px-James_Beck-1973.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_Joe_Walker

classic33

Leg End Member
Looks that way, but not a broken collarbone though
In the balance
"A statement from Cavendish’s Omega-Pharma-Quickstep team said x-rays had shown “ligament ruptures with an AC-joint dislocation”, which was causing Cavendish “a lot of pain”. The team added: “A final decision on his participation in [Sunday’s] stage will be taken tomorrow morning.”

“I’m gutted about the crash today,” Cavendish said. “It was my fault. I’ll personally apologise to Simon Gerrans as soon as I get the chance. In reality I tried to find a gap that wasn’t really there.”"
20:37 Today

MikeG

Guru
Yesterday will become tomorrow on that commute, as the flight takes over 24 hours.

You're going to have to plant a few trees to offset all the CO2 you omit doing that journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom