Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
@victor, a quick question.
Would NZ$2000 per 20 hour week be worth it.
Offerred a job down under, with daily travel expenses paid. Just wondering!
@classic33, that's double*** what I get paid as a SW engineer, working for a large multinational with plenty of money to pay employees with :eek:. Sounds like a pretty decent deal to me. Would you be living in NZ? I hear the mountains there are nice for cycling! :smile:

*** or at least it would be double if you were doing 40 hours a week.

classic33

Leg End Member
@classic33, that's double*** what I get paid as a SW engineer, working for a large multinational with plenty of money to pay employees with :eek:. Sounds like a pretty decent deal to me. Would you be living in NZ? I hear the mountains there are nice for cycling! :smile:

*** or at least it would be double if you were doing 40 hours a week.
Its a job offer I've been sent via e-mail. And they're offering to pay daily travel expenses from where I am now, to the job!

classic33

Leg End Member
10245520_747033335320395_118155591_n.jpg

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Well my desktop PC has everything I need installed on it, and it's running well :smile:. I'm now listening to this on it using Winamp, and it sounds good:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning everyone. :hello: What? Your new riend didn't show up? Shame. She must have realised what a bunch of crackpots you lot are and decided you wern't worth it. She probably didnt understand the way you lot talk. Whats it like to be has beens after only a few hours? I bet stephec thought all his dreams had come true.:laugh:

the weather isn't bad here at the moment. A bit dull, but no rain. Might take a pootle out, depending on how it goes. Is everyone ready for the TDF today?

Are you all going to be stting in front of the telly watching them go by? i think i'll watch the highlights......

Have a good day everyone. Don't forget the tea :cuppa: oh and cake.

stephec

Squire
Morning everyone. :hello: What? Your new riend didn't show up? Shame. She must have realised what a bunch of crackpots you lot are and decided you wern't worth it. She probably didnt understand the way you lot talk. Whats it like to be has beens after only a few hours? I bet stephec thought all his dreams had come true.:laugh:

the weather isn't bad here at the moment. A bit dull, but no rain. Might take a pootle out, depending on how it goes. Is everyone ready for the TDF today?

Are you all going to be stting in front of the telly watching them go by? i think i'll watch the highlights......

Have a good day everyone. Don't forget the tea :cuppa: oh and cake.

You don't know what kind of dreams I have. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom