Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Feeling the cold!

Not at all Mr C, it is marginally cooler but not that bad. :sun:

stephec

Squire
When I was in Tesco earlier I had a look for some Nigerian Guinness for @classic33

I couldn't find any but I saw this.

IMAG0069.jpg

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Well, after heading for bed and then meeting myself getting out of bed (a scary sight, I might add :ph34r:) due to the fact that this was yesterday, but perilously close to being your tomorrow, but then of course it was today (and now I'm getting confused); I then got up this morning (fortunately not meeting myself going to bed), and found it was a nice balmy 7.5°C. Inside :rolleyes:. I think this house needs insulation. At least it helped me acclimatise to the slightly colder temperatures outside, which I battled by just pedaling harder :bicycle:.

I'm still thinking of doing a European cycling tour in September next year, so if any of you have ideas about which one I could take, or know someone who does, please let me know, thanks :thumbsup:.

classic33

Leg End Member
Well, after heading for bed and then meeting myself getting out of bed (a scary sight, I might add :ph34r:) due to the fact that this was yesterday, but perilously close to being your tomorrow, but then of course it was today (and now I'm getting confused); I then got up this morning (fortunately not meeting myself going to bed), and found it was a nice balmy 7.5°C. Inside :rolleyes:. I think this house needs insulation. At least it helped me acclimatise to the slightly colder temperatures outside, which I battled by just pedaling harder :bicycle:.

I'm still thinking of doing a European cycling tour in September next year, so if any of you have ideas about which one I could take, or know someone who does, please let me know, thanks :thumbsup:.
What about Ireland?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom