Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Wakey, Wakey!
Cock Crow.jpg

MikeG

Guru
Lazy stop-in-bed! Giddup..........

Morning Classic :smile:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
I don't miss assembling the 6 ele yagi for 50MHz up on a mast on a windy hill with no assistance :cursing:
I've a extremely lightweight 5 ele 2m yagi which is a dawdle in calm weather plus I pick my weather to go. I'm not bursting my butt to miss out on the views.
Too much humidity to go traipsing up hills.
The bike today but I still ain't made my mind up but it will include a ferry trip :thumbsup:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning everyone. Just dropped into say goodmorning tea people. Nice day to get out on my bike. Yayyy. Have a great day everyone, what ever your doing, with lots of tea and coffee of course :hello::cuppa: and of course my :bicycle:. Shame some of you have to worrrrrrrr. No sorrh can't say the word woooooorrŕrrrr. No can't.

MikeG

Guru
Morning Boss.

What time do you call this? Just turn up any old time you like, why don't you?;)

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Morning everyone. Just dropped into say goodmorning tea people. Nice day to get out on my bike. Yayyy. Have a great day everyone, what ever your doing, with lots of tea and coffee of course :hello::cuppa: and of course my :bicycle:. Shame some of you have to worrrrrrrr. No sorrh can't say the word woooooorrŕrrrr. No can't.
Wooooooooooork...Woooooooooooooork..
There you go, Ms. and a fine morning to you Ms WD, all ships at sea, all boots on the ground and especially all cyclists with their wheels rollin' on the ground today:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom