Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Try covering one of the outer figures, which way then?
The same. Which ever way my brain tells it too. My grandfather showed me something similar when I was a kid and taught me to make it turn the way I wanted it to by concentrating on it. Sounds a bit weird by I'm hoping that you know what I mean. I can sort of push it so it looks like its rotating either way. I've used that trick when trying to concentrate on something then I can clear my mind of un-needed thoughts and can then concentrate on the job in hand.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Afternoon people. Hope everyone is well today. It's not nice here today. Theres no air, and its very muggy as well. I went out on my bike today and to be honest i have a terrible headache. There was no air and I couldn't breathe. Will do a write up later. And the sky looked like the heavens were going to open up. Sun's out now. Typical

ScotiaLass

Guru
Hello all!
Internet connection is a bit off and on here in the Highlands, but I'll pop on where I can!

I took a little ride out on the bike this morning to see what the coastal path was like - not bad at all but I'm glad I have front suspension!
I'll be doing the full coastal trail through the Nature reserve and into the forest later in the week - long story but basically the boy's bike didn't come with us due to mechanical failure, so we're hiring him one from the LBS tomorrow.

20140615_084940.jpg

The end of our caravan site and the start of the trail up to Culbin Forest

20140615_083545.jpg

Overlooking the sand dunes and Nairn Beach

We went to the Aviation Museum today which the boy was over the moon about - got some fab pics of him sitting in various cockpits, including a Nimrod. We also went to Culloden.

And then we went to the beach...here's a photo of me...taken by the boy
20140615_143519.jpg

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon people. Hope everyone is well today. It's not nice here today. Theres no air, and its very muggy as well. I went out on my bike today and to be honest i have a terrible headache. There was no air and I couldn't breathe. Will do a write up later. And the sky looked like the heavens were going to open up. Sun's out now. Typical

:hello:

Lullabelle

Banana
This afternoon I spent a good couple of hours in the garden and achieved quite a bit :thumbsup:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
We've been to view a flat in NR7 but its a bit titchy for us. He said that he had just decorated too, I'm not convinced. The big hole through the middle of the bedroom door was a tad off-putting as we would have to accept the flat in the state its in. Quite capable of chucking some paint about but don't want to have to actually replace stuff. There is not sufficient room for 2 fish tanks and us in the living room so it'll be a no. We have walked for an hour or so and now settling down to some serious mucking out the flat and making piles for charity, bin, bottle bank :eek: for many jam jars for jam making. We are keeping all the posh ones, the Kilners etc but ditching the old tatty ones. They can be replaced post move. We are having a couple of viewings this week and want to make our flat look nice. It might be a little smaller than some but we want to make it attractive.
Having a quick lunch and cuppa break. Its my fast day today so I'm keeping really busy and then I won't notice himself stuffing feast lollies and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom