Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morming Bob. Morning everyone. Bit dull here, but it will brighten up later on. Hope you all have a good day. :hello:. Have fun, have tea.:cuppa: and or coffee. Bora da to one and all. Lets hope the :sun: comes out for everyone.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
What Saxon do you have?

I found a picture disc of the live album Eagle Has Landed on eBay for a fiver a few months ago. :smile:
The only one on my iPod is Solid Ball of Rock at the moment, which is later Saxon.

Sitting about in the CD holders are Denim & Leather, Wheels of Steel & Strong Arm of the Law. I might have Crusader about somewhere but I didn't see it when I was organising CDs so wonder if that's another that has 'vanished'. I lost a lot of music when I left the ex husband in '03. I mean a lot. It's all replaceable though.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Morning tea people.
I know its late for a 'good morning' but I had a lie in today :ohmy: No work until 11 so I can chill for a bit then I have 2 grooms, 2 walks, a flat to view, a vet visit and guitar lesson. Somewhere I need to squeeze in a bath, a ride and do the laundry as the bloomin' greyhound decided to pee all over his bedding while I was riding last night :banghead:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Whew! What a day. I worked from 6:30am to 5:15pm with no lunch break, left later than usual, only to get visited by the puncture fairy right outside the Melbourne Cricket Ground, surrounded by people about to pay stupid sums of money to watch the footie. So I had numerous spectators for my tube-changing. Then my chain kept slipping on the way home (I suspect a rear derailleur adjustment is needed for that). Now dinner's cooking... bring it on! :mrpig: :mrpig: :mrpig:

classic33

Leg End Member
Morning Coffee.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
They don't make them like ... The Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing .. anymore eh? ;)
Who/what?

stephec

Squire
I can remember most of 70's, still at school, so age cannot alone answer it.
Secret code or a fancyy Mr Potatoe Head!

So was I, and I had a Mr Potato Head.

I remember all of the 70's but I missed most of it because I had kids to look after.

You could be one of those that's said to me, "I'm old enough to be your mother." :biggrin:

stephec

Squire
The only one on my iPod is Solid Ball of Rock at the moment, which is later Saxon.

Sitting about in the CD holders are Denim & Leather, Wheels of Steel & Strong Arm of the Law. I might have Crusader about somewhere but I didn't see it when I was organising CDs so wonder if that's another that has 'vanished'. I lost a lot of music when I left the ex husband in '03. I mean a lot. It's all replaceable though.

That's a quality collection, I've still got vinyl copies of the Wheels Of Steel, Denim and Leather, and Strong Arm ofThe Law albums.

Non of the later stuff though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom