Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Stephec said you did :thumbsup:
I'm a gentleman remember, that must have been an imposter spilling the beans.

Come to think of it though, how did he find out, SL you didn't sell that video did you? ::biggrin:

ScotiaLass

Guru
You know where too much alcohol can lead though. :smile:
That's the problem...you don't

MikeG

Guru
Well, whilst you two were doing whatever you two were doing, ;), I've had a great day. Firstly, I walked the dog through the woods and around a couple of fields. Then, after a long ride yesterday I needed a spin in the morning to get rid of the stiffness in my legs, so went out for a lovely 25 mile ride with my wife, who buzzed along at a good pace on a perfect morning for cycling. After tea and cake, and a shower, we went along to the house we are hoping to buy, with a picnic, and attacked the garden.The grass was knee high, and some of the weeds were chin high. With the owner's permission, we hacked and mowed and trimmed. My mower couldn't quite cope, but I made a good dent in the job, and will go back tomorrow evening with a friends sit-on mower. Got filthy, and had a second shower.

After that we headed off to see my mum, who has recently had a full mastectomy, which is no joke when you are 80, but she is in fine fettle. Back for a late dinner, then spent the evening on the allotment, mainly sorting out the insect mesh around the brassica bed. Finished as the light faded, took the pooch out for another walk, and spotted a badger going about its business. A full weekend, and with over 150 miles on the bike, I don't think I'll be long out of bed, after my 3rd shower of the day. :smile:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Well, whilst you two were doing whatever you two were doing, ;), I've had a great day. Firstly, I walked the dog through the woods and around a couple of fields. Then, after a long ride yesterday I needed a spin in the morning to get rid of the stiffness in my legs, so went out for a lovely 25 mile ride with my wife, who buzzed along at a good pace on a perfect morning for cycling. After tea and cake, and a shower, we went along to the house we are hoping to buy, with a picnic, and attacked the garden.The grass was knee high, and some of the weeds were chin high. With the owner's permission, we hacked and mowed and trimmed. My mower couldn't quite cope, but I made a good dent in the job, and will go back tomorrow evening with a friends sit-on mower. Got filthy, and had a second shower.

After that we headed off to see my mum, who has recently had a full mastectomy, which is no joke when you are 80, but she is in fine fettle. Back for a late dinner, then spent the evening on the allotment, mainly sorting out the insect mesh around the brassica bed. Finished as the light faded, took the pooch out for another walk, and spotted a badger going about its business. A full weekend, and with over 150 miles on the bike, I don't think I'll be long out of bed, after my 3rd shower of the day. :smile:

Glad your mums recovering mike. And I'm glad you had such a good day.

classic33

Leg End Member
So a quiet day with not a lot done then!

stephec

Squire

Even a minor operation's a big thing at that age, so well done to your mum Mike, is she back at home yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom