Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
I just made the mistake of reading a few online Australian newspapers, and there were more anti-cyclist articles with anti-cyclist comments. I think I'll just go to bed now, and try to forget I read any of it... :sad:. Good night, all.

Take it you have hassles over there with anti cycling brigade, like we do over here?

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon. Afternoon everyone. Hope you have all had a good day? How about you @172traindriver

Hi Mrs D :hello:
Been a lovely day here :sun: Went out with my mates and had a nice steady 80 mile ride. Took it easy averaged 17.5 for the ride so actually came back quite refreshed for a change. Quick clean of the bike and then mowed the lawn and did the garden.
Feet up time now :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
@classic33 are you saying Keighley is now really that bad a place? Blimey I could imagine the bigger nearby places such as Halifax and Bradford being up there. But I suppose we were warned all those years ago not to go down there at night, so I suppose a smaller place can fall into the clutches of the dealers quite easily. I suppose there are the normal social problems and unemployment fuelling the growth of drugs.
Easy access to a major road and just far enough away from Bradford have always helped. I was warned by someone who lived there. It does however make the news.
And that is just outside the town centre.

classic33

Leg End Member
Join in with them :smile:
Can't sing! And I think I'd look odd on the roof at 4 in the morning.

classic33

Leg End Member
For those that fancy an uphill struggle or those that don't like them, I give you this.....
Hill Climb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom