Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Morning you lot. I heard that you two @stephec and @172traindriver were talking about me last night after I went to bed. Its a good job I can take it. Good morning everyone. Dark and naff here. Got my coffee though:cuppa: have a good day everyone, whatever your up to.

and i will probably Ignore you two for the rest of the day, and yes you'll probably enjoy that.:laugh: Bora Da:hello:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Morning all in Tealandia. The sun is shining and I am off to walk the dogs and then to groom one whole cocker spaniel, then the day is mine to enjoy on my bike.
Having started the morning with Eugene's Trick Bag as an alarm sound (on my phone) it's all going well so far.

I am nearly through my big mug of tea and then I will round up a pair of socks and awaaaaaayyyyyyy in to the world.

stephec

Squire
Morning you lot. I heard that you two @stephec and @172traindriver were talking about me last night after I went to bed. Its a good job I can take it. Good morning everyone. Dark and naff here. Got my coffee though:cuppa: have a good day everyone, whatever your up to.

and i will probably Ignore you two for the rest of the day, and yes you'll probably enjoy that.:laugh: Bora Da:hello:
We were hoping for invites to your next party. :biggrin:

ScotiaLass

Guru
Afternoon tea people.
Just back after a ride...report in the usual place

classic33

Leg End Member
Today.jpg

Or maybe its tomorrow!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom