Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
No. Writing out my route notes, eating, checking by saddle bag, bar bag, my tyres, eating, lubricating the chain, eating, fixing my homemade route-note-roller-scroller-thingy to the handlebars, eating, wondering whether to take a chain tool, eating, and roughly wiping the dirt off my bike. Oh, and doing some extra eating.

Does 205 kilometres sound shorter than 125 miles? These audax things are always in French measurements. 8 hours in the saddle, I reckon, because there is an amazing amount of navigating to do, and I'm bound to sit scratching my head at a few junctions.

Oooh, I mustn't forget to eat.........
Don't forget to eat!!!! :laugh:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hey mike. Don't forget to eat as well. Hope you have fun tomorrow. Have a great time. Look forward to hearing how you got on. Oh and eat as well

twanging your guitar? Is that what they call it now? @ScotiaLass

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Can I really show my age and luddite tendencies?

Why do people put an @ symbol before other people's names on here?
There's a function to give an alert to the person mentioned if the @ is put in front of their name.

stephec

Squire
You learnt your dramatics of him then!
I've just remembered when he was in Carousel.

At the end of the interval a few of us took a couple of pints back to our seats. Before curtain up an announcement was made, "would those with glasses please return to the bar until their drinks are finished."

As me, my mate, and my BIL climbed over people with a pint in each hand my FIL reckoned he knew who it would be before he even peeped round the curtain. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom