Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
DER . Dear oh dear. People will talk about you you know.
Ooops, too late!

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Right just googled your area, and I see you are in an area out to the north west of the city centre. I know the mountains have ski resorts, but never realised that it got that cold in the city. So if that is the case you must get a few frosts. Do you ever get any snow. I can't somehow imagine your winter can be a dismal as ours though.
Oh, it isn't. This cold just takes getting used to, that's all. This is the first commute to work this week where I've worn a cycling jacket and gloves, so I'm not complaining :smile:. It does rarely snow a little bit at Mt Dandenong, only 15km from where I live, but Mt Donna Buang 55km away or Lake Mountain 100km away have snow every Winter.

classic33

Leg End Member
Time for my morning cappuccino and snack (... heads off to nearest work cafe, mug in hand... :smile:).
Lend you this one!
Big Mug.jpg

stephec

Squire
DER . Dear oh dear. People will talk about you you know.
It's simple darrhling, if you're not being talked about then you're no one. :biggrin:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Oh, it isn't. This cold just takes getting used to, that's all. This is the first commute to work this week where I've worn a cycling jacket and gloves, so I'm not complaining :smile:. It does rarely snow a little bit at Mt Dandenong, only 15km from where I live, but Mt Donna Buang 55km away or Lake Mountain 100km away have snow every Winter.

Probably makes a bit of a change to your extreme heat in the summer. Ringwood looks a nice residential area by the way on the google street views :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom