Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
'tis Fubar OMIL in all his glory - nope I don't have Ebola, was a particularly dirty (Easy, Tiger) Bun Run today - muchos grit and salt on the roads, I think @Bobby Mhor has being overdoing it a tad!

10858497_10153034707707970_6746201748595998152_n.jpg

172traindriver

Legendary Member
'tis Fubar OMIL in all his glory - nope I don't have Ebola, was a particularly dirty (Easy, Tiger) Bun Run today - muchos grit and salt on the roads, I think @Bobby Mhor has being overdoing it a tad!

10858497_10153034707707970_6746201748595998152_n.jpg

He must have known where you were going today and set out to cause that sort of mess.
Got back with very few muddy splashes over me.
I see you had a good ride.
One of the lads said nice and steady today as there haven't been that many opportunities to get out lately.
So nice and steady 64 miles at 17.5 average. On heavy winter bike. Never mind good training and it actually was very enjoyable.

Fubar

Guru
You can still see some skin though!

Only where I was covered - been picking grit oot me eyes all afternoon.

Fubar

Guru
He must have known where you were going today and set out to cause that sort of mess.
Got back with very few muddy splashes over me.
I see you had a good ride.
One of the lads said nice and steady today as there haven't been that many opportunities to get out lately.
So nice and steady 64 miles at 17.5 average. On heavy winter bike. Never mind good training and it actually was very enjoyable.

Chapeau! It was enjoyable today, despite the crud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom