Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
I thought the Halifax was in Halifax
Its also in Leeds.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Blimey Bobby that's a better cocaine harvest than they get in Colombia!
It was weird north of Carlisle to virtually Motherwell it was well white with snow.
At Motherwell and all the way in ot just became wet and obviously warmer to have melted it.
Surprisingly large crowd but then at 10 pence to get in it should be decent.
More Inverness than normal. Good 2-0 win everyone happy apart from the Hamilton fans that were on the Inverness section. The ones that left when the 2nd goal went in were obviously Hamilton fans.
They are a bit of a dirty physical team.
Still the better team won. Happy Days
Sniff...
We only grow the best:hello:

Even us miserable Jocks think 10p is too much...
A minging team but they have a cracking youth set up which has produced more than a few good players..

Just watched the 'Ton on BBC Alba, a 2-0 win but OMG, the football on show, shockingly bad..plus at the same time, I saw the Redz (Cliftonville) winning the NI League Cup, 3-2..presentation time now.. Cliftonville's secong cup of the season..
I watched the 'Ton game on telly and the Cliftonville game on IPlayer..stereo:thumbsup:

My son was in other room wondering at why I was getting Ayr United at times..he wondered if his game was behind in time:laugh:

Bad day?
Just got double better plus the Madridistas won this afternoon as well...

Chelsea whupped at home, Manc City done as well..been a funny old day..

Safe journey..:thumbsup:

and a Good Evening to all:hello:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Sniff...

A minging team but they have a cracking youth set up which has produced more than a few good players..

Just watched the 'Ton on BBC Alba, a 2-0 win but OMG, the football on show, shockingly bad..plus at the same time, I saw the Redz (Cliftonville) winning the NI League Cup, 3-2..presentation time now.. Cliftonville's secong cup of the season..
I watched the 'Ton game on telly and the Cliftonville game on IPlayer..stereo:thumbsup:

My son was in other room wondering at why I was getting Ayr United at times..he wondered if his game was behind in time:laugh:

Bad day?

:hello::thumbsup: good sir from South of The Wall:cuppa:.
A choon for Saturday from the Jam...
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYv8sKHGMHk

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Sniff...

Bad day?

You are right bobby some strange results. Some managers wont be happy.
Just over 5,000 at the game the 10p admission thing worked because they normally only get 2,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom