Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Good morning Mr Fu:thumbsup:
Yo Mikey:thumbsup:

Morning to ya:thumbsup:

Lots of white still out there..please let it rain, PLEASE:sad:
It looks dampish here. Not sure if it has rained or if it was ice that's melted. Last recorded temperature at nearest weather station says 4 degrees. Wonder if I could risk a wee hour on the bike. Must be nearly 3 weeks. My legs will be forgetting how to go round and round.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
It looks dampish here. Not sure if it has rained or if it was ice that's melted. Last recorded temperature at nearest weather station says 4 degrees. Wonder if I could risk a wee hour on the bike. Must be nearly 3 weeks. My legs will be forgetting how to go round and round.

Morning Mo1959 :hello:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Cycle? what's that LOL
fridayam.jpg

15 minutes ago...
please turn west...

ScotiaLass

Guru
Morning all,its all frosty white here...I'm expecting a nuryev moment when I go out to feed the birds:cold:
Remember to wear your tights and video it for us....

ScotiaLass

Guru
Yep....having done it once I have no wish to repeat it. Hence the hesitation on even thinking about cycling this morning if there is even the slightest chance of ice still lurking.
When I was out yesterday there were more icy patches on the shared paths than through the woods.
Mind you, even in the woods with the ice and everything frozen, there was still grip on the gravel and frozen mud. My tyres helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom