Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was going to Evans in cheltenham tomorrow looking for a winter jacket \jersey but I doubt that will happen now.maybe next week.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, I'm fully (over)prepared, and the weather will be about 5-10 degrees cooler than the last 2 times I was there. :smile:
Think you'll manage it?

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Think you'll manage it?
I'll manage. :thumbsup: I'm using my road bike, which is 7kg lighter than the touring bike I used last time I did this ride. I'm also more experienced in riding up mountains than last time, plus the weather is cooler. Finally, I'm about average 81kg now, whereas for most of last year I weighed 85kg (I'm 6'3", by the way). So that's 4kg less to carry up the mountains. :smile:
That gives me a BMI of a bit over 22, right in the middle of the healthy range.
(Yes, I know BMI is a flawed measure, but at least it gives a rough idea)

classic33

Leg End Member
I'll manage. :thumbsup: I'm using my road bike, which is 7kg lighter than the touring bike I used last time I did this ride. I'm also more experienced in riding up mountains than last time, plus the weather is cooler. Finally, I'm about average 81kg now, whereas for most of last year I weighed 85kg (I'm 6'3", by the way). So that's 4kg less to carry up the mountains. :smile:
Decent time over the event, or in it for the ride?

classic33

Leg End Member
@BrianEvesham , Cream Cake!
Ass Cream Cake.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom