Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Could do with a time travelling machine now, waiting on an Ox Cheek stew, easy enough to do in the one pot but the 4 cooking hours, 2 still to go, will make it a long wait. :rolleyes:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
impatient1.gif

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Evening everyone :hello:

Home from nice w***. It was fun and we discussed a lot of ideas. I think that I've brought the boss round to offering more ukulele classes in the schools and after-school clubs. I cannot believe that the humble Uke has been being ignored. As I am being asked about the possibility of group ukulele lessons more and more now, I think that it's something that we need to get on with. Ukulele players quite often become guitar players a year or so down the line.

I have a nice cuppa, I've put my new Bontrager repair kit in the saddlebag and I've walked the dogs. I'm ready to curl up on the sofa in a bit.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
No...somehow a little morsel of sugary nothingness is not going to do it, definitely holding out for the stew... should have cooked it this morning so I could just warm it when I wanted it though! :smile:
Slow-cooker on the 'low' setting before you go to work? Then you have lovely stew ready to go as you walk in the door all hungry and cold.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Slow-cooker on the 'low' setting before you go to work? Then you have lovely stew ready to go as you walk in the door all hungry and cold.
I have no excuses and no job, a man of leisure... unfortunately too much leisure this morning as I was riding instead of cooking! I normally do a shin or use some braising steak for a stew but this was one of the 'surprise ingredients' that MrsD occasionally supplies me with when she gets back from shopping, my mission is to do something with it... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom