Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Indeed! I've spent ages waiting for a new type of tea that I like to come along. That brings my current tea-like-counter up to three.
I find I like what I'm given. Or else.;)

solitaire

Über Member
Ok ok. Tea is very.............. nice
Well done, you are reinstated in the good books

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Afternoon all.
Just back in from w***. It didn't go too badly. The dogs that we walked, this afternoon, are probably going in to rescue as their owners cannot cope with a pair of 2 year old Staffies. They are boisterous and, after shoulder surgery, mum can't hold one of them, let alone 2. Shame really, especially as there are so many Staffies in rescues around the UK. These 2 are really good looking and not too stocky so I think that they will find a new home fairly quickly. They are not cat safe but their mum has recently got a new kitten. The staffies are eating the kitchen walls and cupboards so they would probably be better off elsewhere, their current owners are doing the sensible thing. They walk well though. We were really concerned when we took them on as they dragged us up the road but we had them walking to heel by the end of the next road. To be fair, they do behave for us.
The grooming went well too buy my wrist is letting me know that it's done some work today. I have a nice cuppa now, I've had a bit of stollen and Hubster has waved some choc in my general direction. They day will get better in a few seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom