Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
@Justiffa, no post to hide behind!

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Good evening drinkers of tea, coffee and other assorted beverages, hope your days were good ones. Mine was sleep, walk dog, sleep, out for lunch, coffee and antique shops, lovely ice cream, home, sleep, dog walk. Now looking forward to supper... and then sleep of course... distinct lack of exercise today really but hey ho, another day tomorrow...:smile::cuppa:

Justiffa

where's tha bin?
Where have you been?
Tha's been missing a while!

Ooooh thts wht u meant ^_^

I've been around but havent really been good company so i kinda stayed away just so i wouldnt annoy you guys with my whining he3.

Aah its been a looong 3 months but thankfully i'm on the mend. hv been able to cycle in the gym on the stationary bike for as long as 30-40mins but still cant handle actual cycling on the roads bcos of my rusty balancing & inability to handle sudden stops & starts. but i'm getting there, slowly but surely lol :bicycle:

IDMark2

Dodgy Aerial
Nahh you haven't upset anyone Ian. As you say tomorrow is another day for you to be able to get out and about
Damn. Must try harder...:smile:

Justiffa, keep positive and keep going...was there (rusty balance and not safe to be out on roads) myself for a long while, just had to keep at it until the great day arrived...keep getting interrupted now but heck, the good days make up for it... :hugs:

Justiffa

Damn. Must try harder...:smile:

Justiffa, keep positive and keep going...was there (rusty balance and not safe to be out on roads) myself for a long while, just had to keep at it until the great day arrived...keep getting interrupted now but heck, the good days make up for it... :hugs:

Will do Ian, trying my best to keep positive here tq :thumbsup:

classic33

Leg End Member
Ooooh thts wht u meant ^_^

I've been around but havent really been good company so i kinda stayed away just so i wouldnt annoy you guys with my whining he3.

Aah its been a looong 3 months but thankfully i'm on the mend. hv been able to cycle in the gym on the stationary bike for as long as 30-40mins but still cant handle actual cycling on the roads bcos of my rusty balancing & inability to handle sudden stops & starts. but i'm getting there, slowly but surely lol :bicycle:
There's a few on here that'll whine. Don't let that put you off posting.

As for getting back on yer bike, you'll get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom