Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Squire
Today's song of the day is especially for Bobby and SL.

And you know what I mean by that, so no misinterpreting. :smile:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Ah you big softie!
Actually I can't talk as me and hubby always hold hands :smile: Mind you, I'm younger than you <runs>
Mrs Mhor is younger than me as well..
Aww. :smile:

How bad is the snow, I'm going to Dalry on Monday?
Pity you weren't over this way or in better weather, I'd have cycled over to beat you up for the treatment of my lady friends on here hook up for an eyeball...I'd let you choose which eyeball :thumbsup:

If travelling up to Jockland..
this is helpful for as happening weather updates HERE
There is an excellent Traffic Scotland app available...

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Today's song of the day is especially for Bobby and SL.

And you know what I mean by that, so no misinterpreting. :smile:

After this the girl would melt..

Those violinists are pretttttty tongue.gif

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Don't be. I'm jealous of all those northern hemisphere countries where cyclists are actually accepted as citizens. When I read the article below, I thought "Oh, that's nice, a pro-cyclist article for once". But then I read the comments below it. :sad:
http://www.theguardian.com/commenti...nti-cyclist-might-say-answers-for-family-feud
It's pretty depressing being a cyclist in Australia, sometimes. Even the UK seems to treat them better.

Doesn't sound like cyclists get a good deal down under. It can be bad here, but it does sound worse in Oz. There is an Aussie over here that has mentioned the fact he thinks its better over here for cyclists. He says Aussies are just fat overweight car users in a similar way to how I imagine Americans.
It's strange as we tend to have a view that given the nice weather etc there are loads of opportunities for a healthy outdoor lifestyle, obviously wrong and you suffer even more aggression than here.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Who doesn't love prunes?
i-dont-know-smiley-emoticon.gif

Currently in SUNNY South Gloucestershire :sun:

Stayed at home this weekend @the_mikey
No cycling I suppose :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom