Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Thanks for saving my blushes Bobby :blush:
and a very Good Morning too you :hello:
I got picked on for my 'three in a bath image (with no nudity I may add' by the Censor police)
so I'll make it a running theme...
Yes a fine morning with first contact in the bag (on radio) so I'm commuting between there and here

Levo-Lon

Guru
Actually, it's not evening yet, as sunset isn't for another hour (about 20:15), so no I wont tell you how pleasant the evening is. :thumbsup:

wifes niece and her ozzy hubby have just landed in Brisbane airport to visit his mum and dad and Iintroduce Jess to the Gold Coast...
i met the parents at the lovely Woburn Abbey wedding last summer as they spent a month here.
OZ is on my want to visit places..but flying is my nemisis..

Levo-Lon

Guru
Cold un here today, birds were all waiting for their fried fatty bread crumb as I had a lie in ..
water dish and bath were solid too ...but de pooing the lawn was a sinch..
tea and toast now and then I'll have a go at getting lazy bones out of her pit....

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Be careful Mo. Don't want you slipping over and hurting your shoulder again.
Thanks, but I am still being very cautious. Managed a decent jog this morning though. Where there was a bit of snow it was fresh and had a good grip so did two loops as it was so nice. Not sure whether the dog appreciated it or not.

https://app.strava.com/activities/242052110

Bobby Mhor

Guru
wifes niece and her ozzy hubby have just landed in Brisbane airport to visit his mum and dad and Iintroduce Jess to the Gold Coast...
i met the parents at the lovely Woburn Abbey wedding last summer as they spent a month here.
OZ is on my want to visit places..but flying is my nemisis..
Swim...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom