Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Who's the 3rd one? :blush:
Picture's been censored. Use your imagination.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Who's the 3rd one? :blush:
It's censored.png

classic33

Leg End Member
My shiny bike is still sitting in the front room from my cleaning session earlier :smile:

Still unsure if my ride tomorrow will go ahead due to forecast snow and a 'real feel' temp of minus 4!
Heavy snow showers this evening. Sunny spells, snow showers Saturday.

This Evening and Tonight:
Sleet and snow showers will be heavy this evening giving moderate falls even on lower ground, difficult driving conditions and risk of travel disruption. Some snow showers continuing overnight though becoming less frequent in north. Widespread frost. Winds easing. Minimum Temperature -2C.

Saturday:
Further sunny spells and wintry showers, these heavy at first, but becoming more scattered during the day as winds become lighter. Heavier showers will continue. Maximum Temperature 5C.

On the bright side the UV Index is zero. No suncream required.

classic33

Leg End Member
Up at 5am for the Bus service shift and there's snow forecast up the top of fish hill from about 3am, might be fun.

Goodnight tea addicts.
Sithi

This Evening and Tonight:
Mostly dry and clear this evening. During the early hours, however, a band of rain, sleet and snow will move southeastwards, with snow settling in places, especially over hills. A fairly widespread frost will develop, with localised icy patches likely. Minimum Temperature -4C.

Saturday:
Another cold day with sunny spells and isolated wintry showers, which may fall as snow. Maximum Temperature 5C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom