Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Cheers, we are planning a trip to Evans Cheltenham next Friday, hopefully find something there!
Now i do have a good tip...

if going to Evans, sign up to Quidco (like an internet shopping cash reward scheme) if you see anything you like online & go through to Evans via Quidco you get % off or cash back you can have it or several things delivered to store, try them on there, then return them for a refund at the counter if needs be.

I do this a lot, with Halfords too.

Also, if your a member of British Cycling you might get discount, you do at Halfords.

Best prices online are CRC, Wiggle, Probikekit BikeInn (but they are overseas) & Ribble, Evans good too but not always cheapest.

I have some cash rewards saved up through Quidco. :thumbsup:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Can't be any worse than marriage:whistle:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon Choo Choo.

You get out a lot in all weathers, what winter jackets or other clobber do you rate ?

Any advice for Brian ?

I've got a couple of Altura Night Vision Windproof jackets that I use in the winter when the roads are crappy, they are well used, but have lasted well. They come up quite large for a medium size and are a bit baggy on me. With a good winter base layer that is fine, it's just good gloves that I find essential.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Afternoon Choo Choo.

You get out a lot in all weathers, what winter jackets or other clobber do you rate ?

Any advice for Brian ?

As you say the Gore stuff seems to rate highly in most magazines, and Evans stock it. I have looked at them and the windproof ones look good and pretty thick, so I should imagine would be very good in harsh conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom