Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Coffee is great its own. Just give me coffee, milk and sugar. None of this frappy, crappy mocha choca half this or that muck.:cuppa: and breathe
I love a latte (with or without a flavoured syrup) but that's about it

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I have cappuccinos, preferably not too strong. I used to drink lots of plain, strong coffee, but my digestive system rebelled against it years ago, unfortunately. So I just enjoy the taste of 2 cappuccinos every morning, and that's my coffee for the day. :smile:
I don't need a 'pickup', because my morning commute does that very nicely, thank you. :thumbsup:

Fubar

Guru
###BREAKING NEWS###MOCHA UPDATE###BREAKING NEWS###MOCHA UPDATE###

This just in from our man at the scene: "It actually wasn't too bad, just tasted like a hot chocolate but not quite as sweet - not too shabby for a freebie. With the combination of caffeine and chocolate I feel a bit like a new puppy, will be running round for 10 minutes then will fall flat asleep"

We'll bring you more updates as they happen, right here on Fubar First News.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
###BREAKING NEWS###MOCHA UPDATE###BREAKING NEWS###MOCHA UPDATE###

This just in from our man at the scene: "It actually wasn't too bad, just tasted like a hot chocolate but not quite as sweet - not too shabby for a freebie. With the combination of caffeine and chocolate I feel a bit like a new puppy, will be running round for 10 minutes then will fall flat asleep"

We'll bring you more updates as they happen, right here on Fubar First News.

Thats all right, just as long as you don't cock your leg on the furniture, or while your outside. Otherwise you could find yourself arrested.

Fubar

Guru
Snows back on but it's still sunny. Hope it's just a shower.

Couple of wee snow showers driving to the 'Burgh this morning, nothing lying though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom