Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

the_mikey

Legendary Member
Same here on the west coast and the snow has had a massive fright, some still remains but the roads look clear...until the next lot which they say is in the next few days.
I want out :bicycle::sad:

Good morning Fubar, Victor, Olonerider and da Mikey:hello:
Everyone else?
Lazy Lucky sods still lying toasting, moving over and expelling wind....
I bid you good morning, afternoon when you finally fall out the nest:hello:

Morning Bob :thumbsup:

I want :bicycle:also.

Bobby Mhor

Guru
threres been a big wall fall over in gateshead shopping centre(new tesco) nobody hurt, cant think why the old wall was not rebuit when they rebuilt the shopping centre myself.
Not good, no doubt we will be out checking for any damage ourselves, downed trees or branches..
Stuff happens on the first big blow of winter but it is mostly the second or third (even lesser) blows the stuff tends to fall on after it gets weakened.

Morning Bob :thumbsup:

I want :bicycle:also.

Morning Mikey:thumbsup:

Anyhoo...
Time to brave another day...:rolleyes:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Morning all ,I'm having a day off to rest this torn chest muscle which is being a nuisance..relaying120 2x2 slabs was a bad idea I spose...I've got a rebound headache from taking painkillers lol..

weathers naff...sulky smiley needed

Mo1959

Legendary Member
We are so Middle class around these parts..

Canape's & aperitifs aboard ones yacht - pip pip..
Think you might have to lower a couple of your sails in today's weather! I have had coffee and am off to brave an early walk. If I don't return I will have been flattened by a falling tree. Shouldn't really joke. Bit wild out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom