Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

solitaire

Über Member
Take cover then :rain:
Think I might need more than a brolly
tin hat.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
News was saying 75mph gusts to hit your part of the world tomorrow night :sad:
Warning of snow(Yellow)
Showers of hail, sleet and snow on Tuesday evening and overnight are likely to leave a covering of snow of 3 - 6 cm in places, especially on ground over 100 m but also locally to lower levels too, whilst 10 cm or so could settle above 300 m. This is most likely to occur in the west of the yellow area, with the high ground of Wales, the moors of SW England, the Mendips and Cotswolds at greatest risk of snow accumulations. A lower risk exists across southeast England early on Wednesday morning. Icy stretches will also form on untreated surfaces. The public should be aware of the risk of tricky driving conditions.
This is an update to extend the warning area further east across southern and southeast England.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Warning of snow(Yellow)
Showers of hail, sleet and snow on Tuesday evening and overnight are likely to leave a covering of snow of 3 - 6 cm in places, especially on ground over 100 m but also locally to lower levels too, whilst 10 cm or so could settle above 300 m. This is most likely to occur in the west of the yellow area, with the high ground of Wales, the moors of SW England, the Mendips and Cotswolds at greatest risk of snow accumulations. A lower risk exists across southeast England early on Wednesday morning. Icy stretches will also form on untreated surfaces. The public should be aware of the risk of tricky driving conditions.
This is an update to extend the warning area further east across southern and southeast England.

Deep joy. More snow.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Rissoles in the snow.xx(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom