Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
You support da Caley...
that's a few mile from you, laddie

Aye can't argue with that, but the local team are 15 or so miles from home, but they are s***e and not really worth watching.
Checking fixtures and shift patterns and there is a chance of visiting your hated rivals new ground next month for the the Caley visit :smile:

Bobby Mhor

Guru
Give the Mhor a coconut - and like most weedgies he'll ask what the hell it is :tongue:

Used to go on the Glenrothes Supporters Bus, back in the day. Now top of the league, nosebleed territory!

@Fubar You'll be old enough to remember this man..
The man who continually broke Fergie (yes, Sir Alex)..
the one and only Andy Ritchie, who was bending them better than Beckham and Ronaldo before they were born..
a genius.

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Thistle?!? How'd that happen??

A mate moved up there to work for Scotrail, he was into Thistle and I got into watching Sportscene and try to get to see them in the central belt. Our shift patterns are the same so sometimes I make the journey up nooorfffff. It depends what we are doing and if I am going to footie down here also. The Paisley visit is a possibility but we are both off to Mallorca cycling in March so may not happen. He hasn't done the ground, and it is FA Cup day down here, but Bournmouth may have dumped us in the previous round :laugh::laugh:

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Morning Mr. Centurion :hello:

Bit behind @the_mikey?
You on Classic time :laugh::laugh:

Fubar

Guru
A mate moved up there to work for Scotrail, he was into Thistle and I got into watching Sportscene and try to get to see them in the central belt. Our shift patterns are the same so sometimes I make the journey up nooorfffff. It depends what we are doing and if I am going to footie down here also. The Paisley visit is a possibility but we are both off to Mallorca cycling in March so may not happen. He hasn't done the ground, and it is FA Cup day down here, but Bournmouth may have dumped us in the previous round :laugh::laugh:

Ah, fairy Nuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom