Tea? (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Now your being silllllly :tongue:
@Saluki has yet to become a teenager.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hmm! I'm not old enough to have to do that yet :rofl:

Oh dear...... another one in denial? :laugh:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Evening all.
Finally got around to logging on.
I had a really bad night last night and have been feeling really rough all day. I didn't really want to ride my bike today either but we would have a lot of difficulty getting both bikes in the loaner car so I rode the 2.5 miles home. Then went under the duvet, on the sofa and haven't really moved since. I even cancelled my guitar lesson as I've been feeling so rubbish. Not sure if I'm mostly hot or cold but I've had tea, soup and ice-cream (not all at the same time).

When the LBS rang to say that the bikes were fixed they said that as the indexing on the Whyte was bob on, they only needed to service the brakes so it was half a service to pay for. On the PX, the gears needed sorting and the brakes were bob on, so another half a service. We were really chuffed. They could have charged for 2 services, we'd not have known as we wanted the bikes to have a good going over by a pro bike mechanic anyway. They were mightily impressed by the PX. That was the best bit of the day, the nice low bill.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Evening all.
I had a really bad night last night and have been feeling really rough all day. I didn't really want to ride my bike today either but we would have a lot of difficulty getting both bikes in the loaner car so I rode the 2.5 miles home. Then went under the duvet, on the sofa and haven't really moved since. I even cancelled my guitar lesson as I've been feeling so rubbish. Not sure if I'm mostly hot or cold but I've had tea, soup and ice-cream (not all at the same time).

When the LBS rang to say that the bikes were fixed they said that as the indexing on the Whyte was bob on, they only needed to service the brakes so it was half a service to pay for. On the PX, the gears needed sorting and the brakes were bob on, so another half a service. We were really chuffed. They could have charged for 2 services, we'd not have known as we wanted the bikes to have a good going over by a pro bike mechanic anyway. They were mightily impressed by the PX. That was the best bit of the day, the nice low bill.

Hope you feel better Saluki.

solitaire

Über Member
Evening all.

Stay wrapped up in the warm :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom